Sunday, February 7, 2010

ask me no questions...



wow! had a crazy nightmare friday night. my teeth were uncontrollably fallin out.

sounds gross and horrible and believe me...it was! not all bad though...my recently decease grandfather was there to comfort me AND i realized towards the end of the dream that i had new, better teeth growing in. phew! there was no need to worry. but after this vivid dream i became curious to know the sub-conscious reason for this epic scenario. i learned that 'falling teeth dreams' are most often the case of anxiety. specifically for me, the worry of 'deceived'.....

i never quite figured out the truth vs the possible lie i encountered but just like in my dream....im over it. i got new and improved 'teeth' coming my way...hahahaha.

lesson learned: your bullshit meter and your sub-conscious have the potential to work the same way. think its somewhere near your wisdom tooth...

No comments:

Post a Comment